Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Insights Into Painless Plans Of DVLA Change of Address

You can easily change your address when using the online system that the DVLA have available. www.contactthem.co.uk/dvla-change-of-address

DVLA Change of Address
Nevertheless, in most instances it will make your life a lot easier if you use the dedicated phone number for DVLA change of address. This way you can ensure that your request was handled effectively. In addition, you'll be able to ask any questions you will likely have regarding your driver's licence. Generally, things are going to be easier for you once you talk to a real person. It reduces a lot of the confusion.

Why you should Update Your Home Address

Whenever you update your address with the DVLA, you will have changes made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) will be refreshed

• There will be a new billing address for all payments that you need to make to the DVLA.

Very Important

It is vital that all this information is kept up to date. It ensures that any communication related to your licence is delivered to the correct address. One example is; should you be unlucky enough to be captured by a speed camera, you need to know in order that you be able to pay off your fine or contest the fee. By changing your address, you will also be able to make certain that any notifications concerning the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be delivered to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss those as it may mean paying enormous penalties!

You also have to make sure that your vehicle is registered to the correct address for insurance cover purposes.

It is important to note that unless you advise the DVLA once your address changes, you will be given a fine of as much as £1, 000. It is going to be incredibly difficult to challenge this fine, which means that you're going to be left drastically out of pocket! Obviously, there is going to be a small grace period of time for the amount of time that you may have to update your driving licence details, but this is not going to be lots of time, so we do suggest that the instant you know that something is going to change with your circumstances, you give the DVLA a call on 0843 133 7178. At least you can say that you have that dealt with and it doesn't need to be done again.

Comments

• I want to voice my respect for your kindness in support of visitors who absolutely need help on the subject. Your personal dedication to getting the solution along came to be certainly beneficial and have really permitted girls like me to achieve their aims. Your entire valuable help denotes a whole lot a person like me and even further to my peers.
  • I want to convey my gratitude for your kindness giving support to those people who require help on this question. Your special dedication to passing the message up and down appears to be unbelievably interesting and have really made those much like me to get to their ambitions. Your amazing helpful recommendations signifies a whole lot to me and substantially more to my fellow workers.