Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exploring Systems In DVLA Change of Address

It's possible to replace your address using the web based system that the DVLA have set up.

Nonetheless, in most instances it'll make your life a lot easier if you use the dedicated contact number for DVLA change of address. This way you can be sure that application has been processed properly. At the same time, you'll be able to ask any questions that you may have relating to your driving licence. Generally, things will be a little easier for you when you speak with a real person. It cuts down on much of the confusion.

Why you should Update Your Address bipass the queue

Whenever you update your address with the DVLA, there will be changes made to the following:

• The address on your driving licence.

• Your vehicle logbook address (V5C) is going to be kept up to date

• There will be a new billing address for all payments that you need to make to the DVLA.

Very Important

It is crucial that all this information is kept up to date. It ensures that any communication associated with your driving licence is delivered to the right address. For example; should you be unlucky enough to be caught by a speed camera, you need to know so that you will be able to pay your fine or contest the charge. By changing your address, you'll be able to make sure that any notifications regarding the renewal of your licence or vehicle tax will be sent to your address. The last thing you want to do is miss those as it might mean having to pay significant fines!

You also have to make sure that your vehicle is registered to the right address for insurance cover purposes.

Phone DVLA Change of Address

You should note that if you don't advise the DVLA once your address changes, you'll be given a fine of as much as £1, 000. It will be very difficult to challenge this fine, meaning that you're going to be left considerably out of pocket! Naturally, there is going to be a small grace time period for the amount of time that you will have to update your driving licence details, but this is not going to be a lot of time, so we do suggest that the second you know that an item is going to change with your situation, you give the DVLA a call on 0843 133 7178. At least you can say that you have that dealt with and it doesn't need to be done ever again.

Comments

• I am writing to make you be aware of of the extraordinary discovery my daughter enjoyed browsing your web page. She even learned plenty of things, including how it is like to possess a great helping mood to get a number of people without hassle thoroughly grasp certain problematic things. You actually exceeded people's desires. I appreciate you for offering such helpful, trusted, edifying.
  • I eager to say thanks once more. I do not know what I would've accomplished in the absence of the actual information shown by you on my field. It had been a horrifying setting for me, but taking note of the specialized approach you solved that took me to cry with delight. I am thankful for your guidance and as well , expect you comprehend what a great job you are always accomplishing teaching most people all through your web blog. Most probably you have never encountered all of us.