Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best Gym Franchise 2019

How this Army vet who served in Iraq became a Fit Body Boot Camp Gym Franchisee

Jodi Rund has actually constantly wanted health and fitness, nutrition and also education-- but it's her army experience that provided her and also her spouse the ideal structure to run their very own business.

Fit Body Boot Camp gym Franchise Owner

"The military really does give us an advantage," Rund told FOX Business. "It does give you a set of skills that you can easily apply to a business."

Rund, 40, and her partner Thad live in West Palm Beach, Fla., and also own three Fit Body Boot Camp franchises in the state.

They transferred to Florida from Costa Rica, where they had actually lived given that Rund finished her solution in the Army National Guard, which lasted from 2001 to 2006.

Jody Rund Fitness Trainer

Rund invested 15 months in Iraq as a device gunner and also a Combat Lifesaver as well as over the course of her service, her device experienced 39 casualties-- consisting of Rund's best buddy.

"She was a bridesmaid in our wedding," Rund said. "She had a six-year-old daughter, so there was lots to deal with, lots of tragedy and hardship."

Nevertheless, it was additionally throughout that time that got Rund began thinking of what a great education and learning can do.

"I just realized that these people, it wasn't that they were evil, it was that they lacked a lot of education," she said. "So when I got back, I ended up pursuing my Master's in global studies and education. And that's kind of what spurred my husband and I to get out of the country."

She claimed that she and also Thad had actually gone to Costa Rica as well as fell for it, so Rund got a task teaching at a regional secondary school as well as working as a fitness coach at the Four Seasons Resort in the location.

Jodi Rund franchise owner Fit Body Boot Camp

Rund as well as her hubby ultimately started an additional institution-- where Rund started a women' basketball team-- in addition to a church, where she used her level in faith from Chicago University to aid teenagers.

"We did a lot of counseling, a lot of helping. Which in retrospect, helped me, just being able to help somebody else," Rund said. "It was, I think, an easier transition for me. But I wasn't in the United States. I was in Costa Rica, which was kind of an adventure."

"I think me escaping the United States really helped," she added. "I didn't get to hear about all of the political drama and what's going on in the United States. I got to focus more on a different country, different culture, different humanity out there that we could really dive into."

Fit Body Boot Camp gym business

Nonetheless, she and also Thad needed to return in 2015. They still have their residence in Costa Rica, today they're staying in West Palm Beach as well.

Within their initial year there, Rund became aware of Bedros Keuilian's Fit Body Boot Camp franchise and chose to enter.

"Thad and I weren't strangers to risk and companies and starting our own businesses, so we just said, let's do it," Rund said. "We looked into it and we ended up buying into this franchise and opening our first location in 2016 in May."

Fit Body Boot Camp franchise training

Currently they have workshops in Palm Beach, Fla., North Palm Beach, Fla., and also Delray Beach, Fla., where Rund said she still utilizes her army experience to assist her run business, particularly to create a sort of "league" among her team.

"We structure our businesses kind of in a similar military fashion where we do want [employees] to own our mission, to understand our vision and where we're going and [we] really explain the whys of everything that we do," Rund said.

"We want them to take ownership of every decision they make and let them know that it's okay to fail as long as you tried and course-corrected," she added. "Having them take a lot of ownership and buy-in has really helped create a team/family aspect."

best fitness franchiseopportunity

Read more www.foxbusiness.com/money/army-veteran-fitness-trainer-iraq

Gym Franchises

Top Rated Fitness Franchise 2019 - Fit Body Boot Camp

Fit Body Boot Camp is the perfect business for any weight loss entrepreneur. Gym franchise

Recommended Gym Franchise 2020 - Fit Body Boot Camp

The most impressive fitness/gym franchise is Fit Body Boot Camp. Contact Fit Body Boot Camp to get a location for you to begin your own fitness club best fitness franchise to own 2019

Comments

• In the awesome design of things you actually secure an A+ just for hard work. Where exactly you confused me personally ended up being in the specifics. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And it couldn't be more correct in this article. Having said that, allow me tell you just what exactly did deliver the results. The article (parts of it) is actually incredibly powerful which is possibly the reason why I am making the effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, despite the fact that I can certainly notice a leaps in logic you make, I am definitely not sure of just how you seem to unite your details that help to make the actual conclusion. For right now I will subscribe to your position but trust in the near future you actually link your facts much better.
  • Thank you a lot for giving everyone an extraordinarily spectacular opportunity to check tips from this web site. It's usually very kind and packed with fun for me personally and my office co-workers to search the blog at minimum three times every week to study the new items you have. Of course, we're at all times contented considering the awesome knowledge you serve. Some 4 facts in this post are truly the finest we've ever had.