Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fit Body Boot Camp Is Considered The Top Rated Fitness Franchise 2019

How this Army vet who served in Iraq became a Fit Body Boot Camp Fitness Franchise Owner

Jodi Rund has actually constantly had an interest in education, nourishment and also physical fitness-- however it's her armed forces experience that provided her and her other half the ideal foundation to run their own business.

Fit Body Boot Camp fitness Franchise Owner

"The military really does give us an advantage," Rund told FOX Business. "It does give you a set of skills that you can easily apply to a business."

Rund, 40, as well as her spouse Thad reside in West Palm Beach, Fla., as well as own 3 Fit Body Boot Camp franchises in the state.

They moved to Florida from Costa Rica, where they had actually lived because Rund finished her solution in the Army National Guard, which lasted from 2001 to 2006.

Jody Rund Fit Body Boot Camp Owner

Rund invested 15 months in Iraq as a machine gunner and also a Combat Lifesaver and also throughout her service, her device suffered 39 casualties-- including Rund's buddy.

"She was a bridesmaid in our wedding," Rund said. "She had a six-year-old daughter, so there was lots to deal with, lots of tragedy and hardship."

Nonetheless, it was likewise during that time that got Rund began considering what a good education and learning can do.

"I just realized that these people, it wasn't that they were evil, it was that they lacked a lot of education," she said. "So when I got back, I ended up pursuing my Master's in global studies and education. And that's kind of what spurred my husband and I to get out of the country."

She said that she as well as Thad had actually gone to Costa Rica and also loved it, so Rund obtained a task training at a regional secondary school and functioning as a fitness coach at the Four Seasons Resort in the location.

Jodi Rund franchise owner Fit Body Boot Camp

Rund and her other half ultimately established an additional college-- where Rund began a ladies' basketball team-- as well as a church, where she used her degree in faith from Chicago University to help young adults.

"We did a lot of counseling, a lot of helping. Which in retrospect, helped me, just being able to help somebody else," Rund said. "It was, I think, an easier transition for me. But I wasn't in the United States. I was in Costa Rica, which was kind of an adventure."

"I think me escaping the United States really helped," she added. "I didn't get to hear about all of the political drama and what's going on in the United States. I got to focus more on a different country, different culture, different humanity out there that we could really dive into."

Fit Body Boot Camp fitness business

Nevertheless, she as well as Thad needed to return in 2015. They still have their home in Costa Rica, today they're residing in West Palm Beach too.

Within their very first year there, Rund read about Bedros Keuilian's Fit Body Boot Camp franchise and also determined to enter.

"Thad and I weren't strangers to risk and companies and starting our own businesses, so we just said, let's do it," Rund said. "We looked into it and we ended up buying into this franchise and opening our first location in 2016 in May."

Fit Body Boot Camp franchise training

Currently they have studios in Palm Beach, Fla., North Palm Beach, Fla., and also Delray Beach, Fla., where Rund said she still uses her military experience to aid her run business, especially to develop a sort of "brotherhood" among her personnel.

"We structure our businesses kind of in a similar military fashion where we do want [employees] to own our mission, to understand our vision and where we're going and [we] really explain the whys of everything that we do," Rund said.

"We want them to take ownership of every decision they make and let them know that it's okay to fail as long as you tried and course-corrected," she added. "Having them take a lot of ownership and buy-in has really helped create a team/family aspect."

best personal training franchiseopportunity

Read more www.foxbusiness.com/money/army-veteran-fitness-trainer-iraq

Top gym franchise 2018

The Best Weight Loss Franchise to Own 2019

Fit Body Boot Camp makes a great business for any health and fitness entrepreneur to set up. Top fitness franchise

Fit Body Boot Camp is The Top Rated Personal Training Franchise to Buy 2019

The top personal training franchise to invest in is Fit Body Boot Camp. Make contact with Fit Body Boot Camp to discover a spot for you to initiate your own weight loss studio Top gym franchise 2018

Comments

• I wish to point out my appreciation for your kindness supporting those people who should have help with your idea. Your special dedication to getting the message up and down had been extremely interesting and has constantly allowed guys and women much like me to arrive at their objectives. Your amazing valuable publication signifies a great deal to me and far more to my peers.
  • I wished to appreciate you once again. I do not know the things I would have followed in the absence of these pointers shared by you over that topic. Certainly was a very depressing situation in my circumstances, however , coming across the expert avenue you treated it took me to weep with happiness. Now i'm happier for your work and even wish you comprehend what a powerful job you have been providing teaching the mediocre ones with the aid of a site. I'm certain you have never met all of us.
  • I am commenting to let you understand of the cool encounter my wife's child obtained studying your web site. She picked up too many pieces, which include how it is like to have an awesome coaching character to let the rest completely learn several grueling matters. You really exceeded people's expectations. Many thanks for delivering these useful, trusted, educational.
  • Thanks so much for providing individuals with such a remarkable chance to read from this site. It is often so terrific and jam-packed with a good time for me and my office mates to visit your website no less than 3 times per week to read the new things you will have. And lastly, I am also actually happy with your mind-blowing techniques you give. Selected 2 ideas on this page are without a doubt the most impressive we have ever had.